If your having a bad day, heres a couple of things that will make it beautiful.
- Keep Breathing, everything will be ok.
- Go for a walk and pick some flowers and put them in your room, flowers instantly lighten the mood and the room they are in.
- Burn some incense that promote healing and cleansing (sage and lavender are beautiful)
- If you don’t already have one, get a journal and write down all the beautiful things you are grateful for and all the blessings you already have in your life. Cut out pictures, put in photos, make it bright and beautiful.
- Bake a cake, or cupcakes or scones.
- Listen to some Janis Joplin and dance around to her, it will get those endorphins flowing and her music is magical for the soul.
- Write a letter to a dear friend, and get really creative, draw, paint on it and make it really beautiful and post it, everyone loves getting mail, and odds are you’ll get one in return!
- Go to your local park with a bright coloured rug and a good book and lay in the sunshine and read, nap, listen to your ipod - Surrounding yourself with bright colours and being around nature promotes positivity, you will feel so much better for it.
- Find a new hobby, do some lovely photography, you don’t need a fancy camera, or paint, draw, read that book you always say your going to read.
- Go through all of your old clothes and things and cleanse. Put everything that you don’t need into boxes and give them to charity. Cleansing ourselves with removal of objects that have no more use to us is a fantastic way to breathe in new energy. We all own things that hold certain significance but we never use, getting rid of all these things gives those who are less fortunate something to treasure, and you get a clean and refreshing energy from giving and cleaning out!!!!
Have a gorgeous day! And don’t feel that you can’t pray to the Universe, ask, and blessings with come forth. Believe me!!!
Love and Light